Saturday, June 23, 2012

NEW SEMESTER

Hi all...a long silent from me...busy with my works...not mention other things that i involve with...something that i couldn't imagine that i have no interest on it...i can join them...and sit with them...not in my dreams...[-.-"]

New semester will be so hectic...i guess...something to do on Ramadhan...something to do with one thing that i honestly i hate most before...but it is quiet interesting when we chat around with people in various level...and something to do with my proposal...

I hope Allah give me energy, a very good health (harap2 gastrik ku tak datang la (>_<))....and i hope i can manage those things...InsyaAllah...

I will teach the same subject that i taught in Merlimau (kalau takde pertukaran la)...miss that subject...for one and half year i left this subject...hope i remember where i put my notes and powerpoint in my lappy...huhuhu...and for my proposal...yeah very thankful to my sis kak ngah...give me the procedures how to further my study...don't know when i will send my application..maybe this year...maybe next year...depends if i have time to complete my proposal...(kena kuat semangat)...

All things i do because of him...nothing can describes my feeling towards him...'Him' is Adam Haikal Hafiezf Izzuddin..



 What a cute face he has....or mama yang perasan??hehehe....

Time for bed right now...germany beat greece 4-1...what a promising game from germany...they will go to final..no doubt...byeeeeeeee...

P/s : if u look down with others, a double others will look down to you...don't ever talking about others mistake...if you are not perfect either...(sekali sekala boleh la..kalau selalu sangat naik menyampah pulak jadinya)

No comments:

Post a Comment