Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformers...

hurmm...it is along time since i'm freezing...if i can say like dat...couple of month without updating my blog..not bcos don't hv enuf time..just don't want..the 1st step i'd taken after sign in is...deleting all the post dat make me hurt..hurmm..don't want to remember it anymore..it is so hurt inside me..killing me as well..

refer to the tittle..i bet u all know bout dis movie..yeah..i will go for watch it tonite..with my hubby and siblings...it is too good to be around with them..my lovely family..hv fun together..like before..

very hectic dis month..not bcos of work...but travelling around malaysia..with my family...collegue..it is so relaxing...so down here is a couple of pictures dat i can publish..take ur time to look...

at Teluk Rubiah, Lumut, Perak...so beautiful..and privacy...















visit to Paka, Terengganu...everybody just going crazy...hahahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment